Paypal and Payoneer are both the means which facilitate online money accross the world.
Paypal started quite early by its founder elon musk and gained large number of customers due to its professinal model.
Payoneer was a recent launch but gained a large number of customers in short time due to its new ways of transactions, quick money withdrawl option and low also comparatively low charges.
Those with experiance would have already decided one among the two for their regular businesses.
But for those who are new two atleast one of the platform, this is guide to help decide and make a choice.
select the best among them, we present the PayPal vs. Payoneer features below.
Paypal was started very much before Payoneer.
It has gained much more reputation and use than the new counterpart Payoneer.
But for Payoneer though not so famous, has been gaining widespread use due to its own set of advantages compared to PayPal.
Paypal vs. Payoneer
First about Paypal: It is a well-known program with a great reputation for safety and security. So it is good not only to send and receive payments but also to use it as a shop. By shop, we can be eligible to sell products or services after receiving payment in an authenticated manner.
Pros of PayPal regarding the transaction:
- Very reliable and trusted.
- Ability to make complaints and even reject payments.
- Avoid disclosure of credit card information.
- Automatic withdrawal of payments to local banks.
- Automatic currency conversion before withdrawal to local banks.
- Beautiful account and user interface.
- Clear-cut details regarding transactions and conversions displayed on the account.
Cons of PayPal use:
- Delayed deposit of funds to local banks. Like one has to wait for 5 to 7 days.
- Low currency conversion for each dollar received.
- Higher transaction fee.
- There might be few countries that are exempt from their services.
As said before, it has more options than Paypal.
Even if you do not have a bank account in particular country like in USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia etc.
Still payoneer provides you one receivein account with number, bank name, Routing number inorder to receive payments.
This is a great option as it help you to receive payment in wire transaction mode from different companies.
Thus, it is gaining widespread use as many ad networks and online agents started using it besides PayPal. I personally prefer Payoneer instead of PayPal.
Pros of Payoneer.
- Fastest transaction and withdrawal of funds to local banks. For most, it is within 24 hours.
- Low transaction fee.
- The high currency conversion rate for each dollar received.
- The simple interface of the account.
- Ability to create online US and European bank details. I.e., one can give the US or European bank account details for others to pay in case they ask for them. Still, Payoneer gets the funds to your local bank in your country.
Cons of Payoneer
- Little trust and doubts about safety.
- Very confusing website interface as no details are seen on the first-hand visits to the main account page.
- Not many ad networks and online agents use it or provide it as a means of transaction.
- It is still restricted in some countries.
Also, unlike PayPal, initially, Payoneer seems not to be asking for identity proof, TAX or PAN number, etc. For some recipients, this may seem good, but it raises questions of trust for those making payments. For new applicants, the rules are strict with the requirement for a valid proof of documents.
My personal experience:
I was a long-time user of PayPal for receiving payments from different ad networks and other online agents.
But since I knew of no other best options before, I had depended on it.
They make transactions seamlessly. But the date of auto-withdrawal of the fund was not certain. It might be any day from 5 to 7 days. So no specific date can be predicted. Also, since many networks prefer it, there was no other option but to rely on it.
Recently I started using revenuehits advertisement program. Then I had an option to use either PayPal or Payoneer.
Firstly I was skeptical as the interface was not clear and also a new payment system for me.
But when I received my first payment from revenuehits through Payoneer, I was so glad.
I got an email regarding the transaction. But later, within just 24 hours, the amount was credited to a local bank.
Even the currency conversion rates were higher and reasonable. Since the ad network paid the transaction fee, I got the full amount credited without any further charges.
So in the future, if you ask me which one I will prefer of the two, it will be payoneer. All the best.