Internet has become a new hope of making money for many young aspirants.
To add up the fire there are many so-called guru’s who persistently persuade these enthusiastic guys to teach tips on how to make money online as they make some millions of bucks online.
This makes the enthusiasts intending to make money to spend their valuable money and time to follow the teachings of gurus and also in between purchase any software recommended by them.
But in real life do we find millionaires come to us and persuade to teach their secrets of making millions?
1. None can make millions of rupees or dollars online.
2. Those very few guys who are countable make descent money over a period of time but not in short time basis.
3. These guys who claim to make huge money do not guarantee if their income stands same for over a period of ten years or more. That is they are not reliant on internet income alone for their livelihood.
4. The amount of efforts one spends to make money online is immense without guarantee (assured) of success.
5. The main means of making money online is by display of ads or by selling of products. Both these aspects are irritant to website visitors. So they develop ad blindness i.e. a tendency to avoid seeing ads
Also many are not interested to purchase physical things online as they are not able to see & feel the product holding in their hands.
If it was not true by now all the multinational companies would have started selling their products online without hassle of dealers and physical inventory stores etc.
6.Dependency on search engines to get visitors. More than 80% of sites get visitors in large number through search engines. These search engines keep on changing their rules to decide which site to show first and which one to show next. So many web masters always keep a watch on search engine position of their sites like watch dogs to see their site visitors number doesn’t go down and their by the revenue. So sites income or revenue is dependent on search engines.
7. The income also varies hugely based on the market one targets, the number of visitors searching online for information from the specific market. For example, the agriculture sector is one of the huge markets but many farmers do-not go online to search for information or purchase a product. Similarly one with website on gadgets may earn more than one with information on education. Though the number of visitors to both sites are same.